- Low breathing resistance
- Proper fit to ensure no leakage
- Confirms the international standards like FFP2 EN 149 : 2001 + A1 : 200g, KN95 GB2626-2006, NIOSH N95 42 CFR 84
- Splash resistance
- Please check expiry date before using the product
- for individual use only, this product should not be shared with others.
- Replace when mask is dirty/ damaged & breathing resistance is significantly increased
- This mask is not washable
- Do not use with beard. facial hair prevents direct contact between face and edge of mask
- If you are unable to achieve proper fit, do not enter in contaminated area, ask expert /supervisor.
- This mask may be used only if the type & concentration of the harmful substances are known, in case of unknown substances or concentration or variable conditions. breathing apparatus should be used
Warning:- When used correctly, this product can help reduce some fine particles in the air including PM 2.5 Improper use of this mask can result in serious illness or death
|Flame Resistant Class I
|Fluid Resistance ASTM 1862
|Natural Rubber Latex Component
|Bacteria Filtration Efficiency F 2101